NEW Texting Service!
You can now text us your questions to 434.264.5513. The texting service will be staffed:
- Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, 11 a.m - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 1 p.m. - 2 a.m.
You can also leave us a text message outside these hours and we will get back to you the next day.
Want help now? Chat live with a librarian.
How do I...
Get help with my research, or just help with using the library?
- Request a research appointment - Please submit your request at least two full business days (Monday - Friday) in advance of the day you would like to meet.
- Email a librarian - Use this form to send us an email.
- Request a bibliography review - Use this form to schedule an appointment with a librarian to review your bibliography for a paper or presentation to assure that you are using appropriate information sources.
- Call us at 434.544.8575.
Cite Sources using APA?
Cite sources using MLA?
Cite sources using Turabian/Chicago?
- Printable Chicago/Turabian style guide for print sources
- Printable Chicago/Turabian style guide for online sources
Find an article if I am not sure which subject to choose?
- Try General Interest / Current Topics in the Articles search box. From there you can search several article databases at one time.
Find books in this library?
Find books in other libraries?
Find out about plagiarism?
Find the readings my professor has on reserve at the library?
Renew what I have checked out?
Get a book or article not available at the Knight-Capron Library?
Use the library from off-campus?
Format my Honors Thesis? (Word doc)