Histories of Lynchburg College
Books, Dissertations and Masters Theses
- Hopwood, Josephus. A Journey Through the Years; An Autobiography. St. Louis, Mo.: Bethany Press, 1932.
- Jubilee, 1903-1978. Lynchburg, Va.: Lynchburg College, 1978.
- Potter, Edmund D. "Westover: The Changing Functions of A Resort Structure." Thesis (Master of Architectural History), University of Virginia, 1995.
- Santos, Michael W., ed. Through the Years: Essays in Lynchburg College History, 1903-1984. Lynchburg, Va.: Alpha Beta Upsilon Chapter of Phi Alpha Theta, Lynchburg College; printed by H.E. Howard, Inc., 1988.
- Wake, Orville W. "The First Fifty Years: A History of Lynchburg College 1903-1953." Dissertation, University of Virginia, 1957.
Newspapers and Magazines
- The Chesapeake Christian
- The Disciple
- The Iron Worker
- Lynchburg College Magazine
- News and Advance (Lynchburg, Va.)
- Update (Lynchburg College)
Unpublished Histories written by students and faculty
Contact the College Archivist for lists of articles, book chapters and unpublished histories of Lynchburg College.
Mailing Address: 1501 Lakeside Drive, Lynchburg, VA 24501