Intramural Sign-up Instructions
To participate in an intramural sport or activity, you must create an account for yourself (no group registrations) on IMLeagues.com.
If you have questions, please contact Steve Bradney at 544.8552, email@example.com, or stop by the Student Activities office in the terrace level of Hundley Hall.
(Note: IMLeagues offers a live chat button in the top right corner of all pages. Please use this button for support if you encounter any difficulties.)
Create Your IMLeagues Account
- Go to www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account (it's at the top right of the page).
- Follow the prompts to create your account. An email will be sent to you from IMLeagues containing your password.
- Use your new password to sign in. Your IMLeagues home profile page will appear.
- A box will appear asking you to join Lynchburg Intramurals. Or you can use the "Schools" tab to find Lynchburg College's page. Click Join School.
- When added as an affiliate, go to Lynchburg College located in the upper half of the page and click the dropdown box School Home.
- Scroll down to see the different sports available and the dates that registration begins and ends. Click the sport you're interested in. For example, if you want to play sand volleyball on a co-ed team, click COED League, and select the applicable option: Free Agent (someone who wants to play but doesn't have a team), Create a Team (if you want to be a captain) or Join Team (a team that has already been created).