Required Health Information
All eligible full-time undergraduate students must complete the Health Information Form and return it to the Health Center. All Doctor of Physical Therapy students must complete the 2015 DPT Health Information Form and return it to the Health Center. All Master of Physician Assistant Medicine students must complete the 2015 PA Health Information Form and return it to the Health Center.
Summer Semester entrance: Due by May 15
Fall Semester entrance: Due by July 15
Spring Semester entrance: Due by January 15
Compliance with and completion of this form is a Commonwealth of Virginia and Lynchburg College requirement for all full-time students.
Required Immunizations and Screenings
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Vaccine (Td or DPT): Must have a completed series with a booster of Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (TdaP) within the last 10 years
- Hepatitis B Vaccine: Must receive three (3) doses OR provide titer report indicating positive immunity.
- Two (2) MMR Vaccines (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella):
- administered after your first birthday AND after 1957,
- OR two (2) measles vaccines, one (1) rubella, one (1) mumps vaccine.
- All must have been administered after your first birthday AND after 1957,
- OR titer report indicating MMR immunity is acceptable in place of vaccine documentation.
- Meningococcal Vaccines: One vaccine is required on or after the 16th birthday
- Two Varicella Vaccines OR positive blood test showing immunity
- Tuberculosis Screening:
- Must have risk assessment screening and, if positive screening, Tuberculin skin test x 2
- Chest x-ray required if test results are positive