Required Health Information
All new, incoming students must complete and return the Health Information Form (PDF) to Student Health Services by the due date listed below.
Fall Semester entrance: Due by July 15
Spring Semester entrance: Due by January 15
DPT Summer entrance: Due by June 1
Compliance with and completion of this form is a Commonwealth of Virginia and Lynchburg College requirement for all full-time students.
Required Immunizations and Screenings
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Vaccine (Td or DPT): Must have a completed series with a booster of Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (TdaP) within the last 10 years
- Hepatitis B Vaccine: Must receive three (3) doses OR provide titer report indicating positive immunity.
- Two (2) MMR Vaccines (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella):
- administered after your first birthday AND after 1957,
- OR two (2) measles vaccines, one (1) rubella, one (1) mumps vaccine.
- All must have been administered after your first birthday AND after 1957,
- OR titer report indicating MMR immunity is acceptable in place of vaccine documentation.
- Meningococcal Vaccines: One vaccine is required on or after the 16th birthday
- Two Varicella Vaccines OR positive blood test showing immunity
- Tuberculosis Screening:
- Must have risk assessment screening and, if positive screening, Tuberculin skin test x 2
- Chest x-ray required if test results are positive
- Sickle Cell Screening (Hgb S)