Estimated Tuition and Fees
- $11,396 per semester for 7 semesters*
- $50 Supplemental application fee (LC will notify qualified candidates via email)
- $1,000 non-refundable enrollment deposit fee, applied to tuition.
- $20 annual parking registration fee
*Tuition rates may change for students who enroll in a future entry term after June 2016.
Estimated Student Costs
- Medical equipment: $1,200 total for program
- Books and supplies: $5,000 total for program
- Vaccinations and lab titers: $500 total for program
- Lap top: $1,850 (one-time purchase)
- Lab fee for Advanced Clinical Procedures: $300 (one-time fee)
- American Academy of Physician Assistants membership: $75 for 2 years
- Criminal background check*, child abuse registry, and drug screening: $200 per year
- Personal health insurance**: $1,500-$2,800 per year
*Additional certified background checks and drug screenings may be required by clinical sites.
**All students are required to have health insurance. A Health Information Form must be submitted to the Health Center. Insurance costs vary according to plans selected.
Estimated Personal Student Expenses
- Transportation (automobile expenses/travel for clinical rotation) up to $5,000 per year
- Living expenses (housing, meals, incidentals) up to $13,000 per year
These costs vary from student to student and may be covered through student loans, if applicable.
Students are eligible for financial aid including scholarships, grants and loans. Students who are selected for admission should file the FAFSA with the LC code 003720 (U.S. citizens or permanent residents only).
Lynchburg College is proud to participate in the Post 9/11 G.I. Bill and Yellow Ribbon program for qualified Veterans (or spouses or dependents). Please review our Veterans information for eligibility or to contact the Veterans Affairs Coordinator at .