Improve Your Child’s Chances for Success
Our intensive, 5-week program gives struggling readers the personal attention they need to improve their literacy skills and gain confidence.
How it Works
Your child’s tutor will:
- Assess your child’s reading performance to determine strengths and weaknesses using appropriate reading assessments.
- Design an individualized remediation plan based on the assessment results
- Use evidence-based teaching strategies which include daily reading and activities to improve the way reading occurs
- Provide a summary report to parents based on pre- and post-assessment results, which parents may share with their child’s school.
Who Can Participate
Any K-12 student struggling with reading who is:
- Recommended by a classroom teacher
- Experiencing significant reading difficulties
Only $300 for 5 weeks – less than most private tutoring of comparable quality.
The 2017 Reading Clinic is currently full.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Susan Thompson at .
Thank you for your continued support of this most important project.