Lynchburg College’s Master of Business Administration program is designed to prepare you for leadership roles in the business field and has a reputation for opening doors for graduates active in the job market.
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), our program provides in-depth knowledge of the business core: accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, management information systems, and operations management.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Dr. Lee Schimmoeller, Director
Our 36-hour program includes:
- Full-time or part-time scheduling options
- Average completion time of 14 months for full-time students, 24 to 36 months for part-time students
- Online and on-campus classes available
- Evening and summer classes
- Small classes that offer students opportunities to know and interact with faculty and colleagues
- Experienced faculty with strong research credentials
Diverse Career Options
This program prepares you for positions in business, marketing, and nonprofit organizations including: account manager, financial analyst, operations manager, project manager, and purchasing manager. Students will gain a broad-based understanding of all the functional areas of business as well as the ability to generate solutions to real-world business problems.
MBA classes are now available on-campus and online. While some students may choose to complete the entire MBA on-campus or online, others may opt to take a mix of on-campus and online classes. This option will provide the flexibility needed by students whose personal or work commitments preclude their full participation in traditional on-campus classes. And, unlike some MBA programs, all of our online classes will be taught by doctorally-prepared faculty.