Explore Your World!
Opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
We offer multiple faculty-led, exchange, and direct enrollment study abroad programs designed to prepare students for competitive careers in a global society.
Financial aid, scholarships, and grants are available for study abroad. The Experiential Learning Grant covers 50% of tuition cost for faculty-led study abroad programs during summer and January terms.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Enhance cross-cultural communication skills
- Learn or improve your foreign language skills
- Discover and learn about global interdependence from cultural, economic, historical, and political perspectives
- Enjoy study and travel experiences you can’t get any other way
- Make life-long friends across the globe!
No matter your major, you can participate in a study abroad experience. Opportunities range from short trips during winter or spring break to semester- or year-long programs.
Contact the Center for Global Education with questions.