Financial Aid Forms
If your Financial Aid Award Letter reflects a need any for any of the following, choose the necessary link and complete the document. The results will be electronically sent to the Financial Aid office, except for the items for which a PDF is required. In that case, you must print the document and mail or bring it to our office.
Any needed documentation must be on file before Financial Aid can disburse funds to your student account.
- Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Master Promissory Note
http://www.studentloans.gov (you will need your FAFSA PIN#)
- Federal Direct Perkins Loan Entrance Counseling
- Federal Direct Perkins Master Promissory Note
Print PDF version and return to the Office of Financial Aid: https://mappingyourfuture.org/downloads/perkinsmpn.pdf.
- Student Award Acceptance Form
For Federal Direct Subsidized/ Unsubsidized/ Perkins and/or Federal Work Study - this form must be completed in order for your financial aid to be disbursed.
- Federal Direct Plus Loan Master Promissory Note
www.studentloans.gov (Parents will need their FAFSA PIN#)
- Plus Award Acceptance Form
To be completed by the parent wishing to pursue the Plus loan.
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG)
VTAG is a non-need-based state grant available to all Virginia Residents who attend a private college full-time in the Commonwealth of Virginia. (VTAG is estimated at $3,300 for the 2014-2015 academic year.)
- Verification Worksheet
If you are selected for verification and need to complete a form and provide the necessary requested documents, print the forms from the links below and return to the Financial Aid Office.
2014-2015 Dependent Verification Worksheet or
2014-2015 Independent Verification Worksheet
- Request for Review Form
If you have unusual financial circumstances, change or loss of employment, divorce/separation, disability, elementary or secondary private school costs, death in the immediate family, or other circumstances which may affect your financial aid eligibility, complete the form below and return to the Financial Aid Office.
Request for Review Form
- Study Abroad Financial Aid Application
If you wish to receive financial aid for a Study Abroad program, submit your application at the link below. A Financial Aid representative will contact you to discuss what steps are necessary for you to secure aid in a timely manner.
- Outside Scholarships and Grant Information Form
Complete this form if you are receiving scholarships or other financial aid from sources outside Lynchburg College.
Outside Scholarships and Grants Form
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool Instructions
You can request IRS data retrieval transfer to your FAFSA online at fafsa.gov.
Step-by-step IRS data retrieval tool instructions
- Summer School Financial Aid Application
- Federal Direct Loan and Perkins Exit Counseling
- Federal Direct Graduate Plus Loan Exit Counseling