Open House Sessions Include:
- Student panel: "Ask Us Anything!" Current students tell you about life at LC
- Financial aid Workshop: "How to Finance a College Education"
- Freshmen 101: A discussion for high school seniors about the "Freshmen-Year Experience" and Admissions 101
- Juniors and the college search: A question-and-answer session for juniors and their parents about the college search and factors you may not have considered
- For transfer students: An overview of transfer admissions- the process made easy
Santa will be at Historic Sandusky for its 10th annual Christmas Open House from 1 to 4 p.m. on Saturday, December 14.
There will be house tours, music, and refreshments. Free entry.
Historic Sandusky, 757 Sandusky Drive, Lynchburg.
The Vase Project: Made in China – Landscape in Blue
Qing Hua (blue and white vases) from Jingdezhen, China that explore contemporary industrial-landscape imagery in the context of the traditional idealized landscape. The exhibition, curated by Barbara Diduk of Dickinson College and coordinated by the Lafayette Art Galleries, also raises questions about the nature of replication, interpretation, and originality.
Join us at the Daura Gallery to make a movie with iMovie on an iPad supplied by Lynchburg College.
Workshop led by Kristin Reiber Harris, adjunct professor of art. Designed for children ages 7 to 14.
Come with an idea about the movie you want to make. Bring a friend or join a team. Feel free to bring a few props/toys for your movie.
Pre-registration is required by Dec. 6. Class size Limited to 10 children. Call 434.544.8349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us Friday, May 16 for our Transfer Open House:
Join us Friday, March 21 for our Transfer Open House:
Join us Thursday, February 20 for our Transfer Open House:
Join us at the Daura Gallery on Sunday, November 17, to make your own deck of playing cards. You can make trading cards as well. We will be looking at examples of playing cards from throughout history for inspiration.
We will supply playing card blanks and the supplies you will need to draw your own cards. You will be able to take home blank cards if you don’t finish all 52 during the workshop!
Led by Kristin Reiber Harris, adjunct professor in the Art Department. Workshop is led by Kristin Reiber Harris, adjunct professor in the Art Department.
Live Latin Jazz by Quintana, Dining Hall, 5-7 p.m.