Technology and Facilities
The Donovan Media Development Center shares facility resources with the academic program in electronic media. Additionally, the center has high-end media production tools exclusive to the center.
Our center acts as a proving ground for new technology and allows the academic program to expose students to current trends in production. This commitment to advanced media technology means that our clients have access to some of the best media tools available.
Equipment and Facilities
- Multi-camera television studio, which also acts as a multi-purpose production space for single camera and photo shoots
- Multi-camera field production gear
- Audio recording studio, with vocal booth, and larger main studio which is equipped as an intimate high definition video theater
- Large client edit suite
- Multiple edit and graphic design rooms
- Adobe, Apple, and Avid software tools on Macintosh and PC platforms
- 2D animation tools - specialized software and direct-to-page graphics tablets
- High definition cameras for field production
- HDSLR digital cinema and digital still photography camera
- Camera track for rolling shots
- We have the ability to shoot and edit projects on location
Additionally, the center has access to the College's Sydnor Performance Hall, which has been equipped for video production.