Tuition, Fees & Housing
|Undergraduate tuition (per credit hour)||$460|
|Graduate tuition (per credit hour)|
for Arts, Education & Science programs
|Tuition, audit (per credit hour)||$230|
Note: Tuition rates for the EdD, MBA, and DPT programs will be posted separately.
|Room, single occupancy (if available; per 3-week term)||$450|
|Room, double occupancy (per 3-week term)||$390|
On-campus housing is available only for the weeks in which you are enrolled in summer session courses. The residence hall has a full kitchen and a laundry facility. Phone service and Internet access are available upon request during check-in.
Contact the Office of Residence Life, 434.544.8320, to apply for housing.
No board plan is available during summer terms, but snacks or light meals will be available most weekdays in the Westover Room, Burton Student Center.
Residents are expected to follow the policies and procedures outlined in The Hornet student handbook.
Please note that summer school housing is only available for students through the last summer school session. After that time, students are expected to move out until fall semester. Early arrival into fall housing assignment is not permitted.
Summer School Session 1
- Students will remain in their academic residence through the first week of summer school classes.
- Check-In: Saturday, May 24. The Office of Residence Life will communicate check-in times and locations.
- Check-Out: Saturday, June 7 by 12 p.m.
Summer School Session II and III
- Check-in: On Sunday prior to each session. The Office of Residence Life will communicate check-in times and locations.
- Check-out: On Saturday by 12 p.m. following the end of each session.
Late registration fee $5
Tuition and other fees may be subject to change by the Board of Trustees at its discretion.