Wake Field House

Erected in 1969 and named in honor of Orville W. Wake, Class of 1932 and the College's sixth president of (1949-64), Wake Field House is a multi-use indoor recreational facility with a track, racquetball courts, and basketball courts. The men's and women's indoor track teams compete in the facility, and several indoor student activities and events are held in Wake due to its large size.

37° 23' 52.2204" N, 79° 11' 8.7396" W