Shackelford Hall

Erected in 1963 and named in honor of William G. Shackelford, professor of mathematics (1909-1915) and dean of the College (1915-1927), Shackelford is an upper-class coed residence hall. One of three residence halls on the west side of campus adjacent to Shellenberger Field, it provides an ideal vantage point for viewing the athletic events that take place on the field. The typical room size is 14' x 12' x 8'. Each room is furnished and has high-speed internet connection for each student.

37° 23' 57.6816" N, 79° 11' 1.5216" W