Mandy Perryman, PhD
- Counselor, Intensive Outpatient Program, Southwest Family Institute, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Counselor, Traverse Outreach Project, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Counselor Supervisor, Manzanita Counseling Center, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Education Outreach Coordinator and Case Manager, Teen Advocate Program, Family Service of Greater Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge, La.
- Intern, Adult Care Psychiatric Unit, Louisiana State University Medical Center, Chabert, La.
- Clinic Manager, Psychology Training Clinic, Nichols State University, La.
- PhD, Counselor Education, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, N.M.
- MA, Psychological Counseling, Nicholls State University, Thibodaux, La.
- BA, Psychology, Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, La.
- Researcher, Compassion Fatigue among Virginia Mental Health Professionals: Indications for Self-care Programs Research Project
- Research Coordinator, Barriers to Voluntary Assent in Asthma Youth Research grant
- Presenter, Family First: Family Interventions for Childhood Obesity. Presented at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Symposium on Ethical Issues in Interventions for Childhood Obesity, Costanoa, Calif.
- Presenter, Millennials Go to Grad School. Presented at the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision Annual Conference, San Diego, Calif.
- Presenter, Kids Hooked on Food? Presented at the Virginia Sumer Institute for Addiction Studies, Williamsburg, Va.
- Presenter, Family Matters: The Family's Role in Childhood Obesity. Presented at the Virginia Counselors Association Annual Conference, Roanoke, Va.
Presenter, Promoting Youth's Spiritual Development while Respecting Cultural Heritage. Presented to Child Protective Services. Roanoke, Va.
- Presenter, Mirror on the Wall. Presented at the Virginia School Counselor Association Conference, Richmond, Va.