Knight-Capron Library

Erected in 1954, the Floyd L. Knight Memorial Library was named in honor of College benefactor Floyd L. Knight. The building was renamed Knight-Capron Library following its 1969 expansion to also honor College benefactors John D. Capron, member of the College Board of Trustees (1947-1970) and his wife, Marcia Saxton Capron.

The library houses a variety of electronic information resources as well as media and print resources. The Saxton Room houses the College's rare book collection.

37° 23' 51.72" N, 79° 10' 51.0888" W