Julius Sigler, PhD
Degrees and Certifications
- B.S. in Physics, Lynchburg College, 1962.
- MS in Physics, The University of Virginia, 1966.
- PhD in Physics, The University of Virginia, 1967.
- Additional Graduate Study in Physics, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1970-71-72 (Summers).
- Summer Institute: Fusion as a Primary Energy Source, Argonne National Lab, 1976.
- Lilly Foundation Fellow, Duke University, 1977-78.
- Summer Institute: Fusion Reactors Faculty Workshop, Oak Ridge Associated Universities, 1983.