Jill Foster, BSN, RN, MSN
Degrees and Certifications
- BSN - Lynchburg College (1999)
- MSN with focus in Nurse Educator - Old Dominion University (2006)
- GYN Oncology Unit at the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center
- Public Health Nurse at the Amherst County Health Department
- Fundamentals of Nursing (NRSG 225)
- Fundamentals of Nursing Lab (NRSG 225L)
- Health Assessment Lab (NRSG 232L)
- Community Health Nursing Clinical (NRSG 413L)
- Psychiatric Nursing Clinical (NRSG 414L)
- Pediatric Nursing Clinical (NRSG 336L)
- Synthesis Practicum (NRSG 416)
- I am a wife and mother. I have a 2 year old daughter who provides lots of joy and entertainment to my life. I am very dedicated to my family and spend a great deal of my time with them.
- I recently started taking yoga. I have found it to be relaxing and challenging.