Jennifer Coleman, MFA
- January 2012 - present - Lynchburg College, Adjunct Instructor of English
- Short Term 2011, Two Post-Punk Poets - Hollins University
- MFA in Creative Writing, focus in Poetry
- BA in English, concentration in Creative Writing
- Full Fellowship, MFA in Creative Writing program at Hollins University
- 20th century poetry
- Creative nonfiction
- Emily Dickinson
- Formal poetry
- Feminism in literature
- The confessional poets
- Southern writers
- Post-punk poetry
- "The Waiting." Mêlèe Live. Winter 2011.
- "Making the Call" and "Waking Up." The Jackson Hole Review. Fall 2011.
- "Superstition." Four and Twenty. December 2011.
- "And Then There Were Birds." The Innisfree Poetry Journal. Vol. 15, Fall 2012.
- "Carpe Noctem." Right Hand Pointing. #55, September 2012.
- "Anabiosis" and "Tsunami Poem." The Buddhist Poetry Review. Issue 6, Fall 2012.
- Review of I Have to Go Back to 1994 and Kill a Girl, Karyna McGlynn. The Hollins Critic. October 2010.
- Connecting Ridges. Main Lee Art Gallery, Blacksburg, VA. November 12, 2010.
- The Literary Lounge, Studio Roanoke, Roanoke, VA. January 2011.
- Farewell Reading. Hollins University, Roanoke, VA. May 5, 2011.
- Reading with Casey Clabough. Averett University, Danville, VA. April 10, 2012.
- Writers at Studio Eleven. Studio Eleven, Lexington, VA. April 30, 2012.