Erected in 1954 and named in honor of J.T.T. Hundley, the College's fourth president (1915-36) and his wife, Sue Walker Hundley, Hundley Hall originally served as a woman's dormitory. Each room is furnished and has high speed internet connection for each student.
Today Hundley provides coed residential living and houses office space for:
Dean and Associate Dean of Students
Student Activities/Student Services
Student Health Services
Office of Community Involvement (volunteer opportunities)
Multicultural, Access, and Commuter Services
Leadership and Student Development Programs