Hobbs Hall

Erected in 1958 and named in honor of T. Gibson Hobbs, Class of 1904 and member of the College Board of Trustees (1915-42), Hobbs Hall houses the biology, chemistry, computer science, environmental science, environmental studies, math, and physics programs, a technology classroom, four computer labs, and numerous science labs, including a cadaver lab. A laboratory wing was added in 1993 and the original building was renovated in 1995.

37° 23' 50.4996" N, 79° 10' 53.2596" W