Earth Day 2012
Join us for lunch in the cafeteria today as we celebrate the 42nd anniversary of Earth Day.
The celebration will be from 11 a.m to 2 p.m. Dining Services will offer an environmentally friendly meal during normal lunch hours. Please bring your own cup to lower your environmental impact
Other events include:
- The Green Thumb Alliance will display plants;
- "Be The Change" will organize recycling of the paper products used during the meal;
- The Conservation Challenge committee will hold closing ceremonies and will award prizes to the top conservers from both round one and two;
- A craft table will encourage the reuse of old things to make new things. Bring an old t-shirt to tie-dye or a glass jar to paint; and
- Posters displaying information about how our campus is practicing sustainability.
Check out the Red Goes Green blog for more information.