Alina Klein, PhD
Degrees and Certifications
- PhD in Economics
West Virginia University
- BS in Economics
Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, Romania
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Lynchburg College
- Graduate Teaching Assistant, West Virginia University
- International Economics
- Financial Economics
Publications and Presentations
- "Combining Mean Reversion and Momentum Trading Strategies in Foreign Exchange Markets," Journal of Banking & Finance 34 no. 11 (2010): 2720-2727. (Published under maiden name, Alina F. Serban.)
- Presentation at the FMA Conference, New York, N.Y., October 20-23, 2010.
- Presentation, discussion and session chair at the MFA Conference, Las Vegas, NV, February 24-27, 2010.
- Presentation at the SEA Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, November 21-23, 2009.
Honors and Awards
- Midwest Finance Association graduate student travel grant, 2010
- Kaiser Best Doctoral Student Award, West Virginia University, 2009
- Southern Economic Association Doctoral Student Award, 2009
- Member of the Financial Management Association