Mini-Economy Market Day
Thursday, March 26, 2015
This event is only open to registered teachers, their students, and invited guests.
- Mini-Economy Market Day Checklist and Timeline (PDF)
- Teacher/Class Registration Form (PDF)
- Mini-Bucks Template (PDF)
- LC/VCEE Release Form (PDF)
- Business License Form (PDF)
- Mini-Grant Application (PDF)
Registration forms must be submitted no later than January 26, 2015.
For more information about the program please contact Rebecca Booth, Director of the Center for Economic Education at Lynchburg College, 434.544.8791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.