Course Materials Refund Schedule, Summer 2013
- Refunds for both new and used books will be given the first week class meets.
- All materials will be returned beginning the second week of class, so be sure to purchase material for class the first week.
- You must drop the class before you can return course materials.
- You must have your sales receipt for a refund or exchange.
- New books must be in new, unmarked condition.
- No refunds on textbooks or software if shrink wrap has been removed.
- No refunds on optional (recommended course material) purchases - note shelf tag
Course Material Information Disclaimer
The Lynchburg College Campus Store will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from any other source utilizing the information provided online. This information is correct as we know it at the time it is posted. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided above is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the Campus Store.