Course Materials Refund Schedule, Spring 2014
- Refunds for used textbooks available until January 31.
- Refunds for new (unmarked) textbooks available until February 14.
- Textbooks for Spring classes may not be available after February 14, so be sure to purchase all textbooks and course materials before then.
- You must have your sales receipt.
- New books must be in new, unmarked condition.
- No refunds on textbooks or software if shrink-wrap has been removed.
- No refunds on optional purchase (recommended) textbook (note shelf tag).
- Refunds authorized at Schewel Store or Textbook Pickup at Graduate Health Sciences building.
Selling Your Books at Buyback
- The Campus Store will pay you more for your book in May if you purchased it from the Campus Store, or we will give you a customer loyalty reward.
- Don't sell back the book until you are sure it is not needed for a class next semester.
- You can expect 1/4 of the current cost of the book when selling to a used book wholesaler if there is national demand for the book.
- In most cases, you will be offered half of the new price of the book if it has been adopted for next semester, and if the Campus Store needs more copies of the book.
- You may be offered less or nothing if there is a new or more recent edition of the book, or if the book is no longer in demand.
- You don't have to sell your book if you value it more than the money that's offered; just say you would rather keep it.
We will be buying books for cash on Jan. 20 and 21 and during exams 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Location will be announced.
Course Material Information Disclaimer
The Lynchburg College Campus Store will not make exchanges, refunds, or any compensation for books mistakenly purchased from any other source utilizing the information provided online. This information is correct as we know it at the time it is posted. Changes, modifications and additions to course number, section, ISBN or price may be made at any time up to and including the first few weeks of the session. The information (ISBN numbers and required status) provided above is not meant as a guarantee for purchases made other than at the Campus Store.