Order Books Online
All summer and fall term 2013 textbooks must be ordered online due to the temporary relocation of the Campus Store during the renovation of the student center.
Order your books online and pick them up in the store. Books will be charged to a College Account and the bill will be sent to the address you indicate one the order. You may pay this account or pay online at www.lynchburg.edu/payments. (If you have someone pay this for you, they will need your birthdate and last 4 digits of either your social security number or student ID number.)
- Ordering online is a commitment to purchase, so don't order until you are sure what you want.
- You may order even if it is not in stock. We will fill the order once the books arrive.
- You will only be charged for what we are able to provide.
- We provide used books on a first-come, first-served online order basis.
- Refunds are only available if you purchase from the campus store, drop the class and return by the refund deadlines.
- Textbooks will be available for pick up in the campus store a few days prior to the start of class.
- After classes start, 6-8 hours maybe needed to fill an online order.
- Books ordered online and not picked up are charged a $10 restocking fee.
- All accounts must be paid by the end of the semester in order to purchase textbooks for the next semester.
- Accounts on hold may not be processed.
How to Order:
- Log on to MyLC and choose Buy Textbooks from the left menu bar.
- Next, choose the term for which you wish to purchase.
- Indicate the books you want to purchase.
- At the check-out screen:
- You must agree to the college account agreement policy before the order will process. (Read the policy before you fill out the information on the checkout screen otherwise you will have to re-enter the information. This is at the bottom of the page.)
- Click the option if you want all used books. (If selected, we will only charge you for used books if we have them in stock.)
- Click the option if you want new books to be substituted if used are not available.
- In-store pick-up is the only option. Books will not be shipped.
- Input the address to which you want the bill sent.