Faculty: Course Materials Orders
Lynchburg College faculty should use the procedure below to order course materials.
- Fall Semester: April 15
- Spring Semester: October 15
- Summer Terms: March 15
To place an order:
- Right click on TextbookOrderForm.doc, select "Save Target As..." and save it to your computer
- Open the document in Word
- Fill in all information requested
- From the File menu at the top of the page, select "Send To..." and then "Mail Recipient (As Attachment)"
- Send the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy your school dean, department chair, and administrative assistant
Late orders cost the College and our students more money. Orders placed after these dates are not guaranteed arrival by the first day of class.
Although we make every attempt to limit additional expenses, if you must change an order after it has been placed and the change results in additional costs, your department will be billed accordingly. Additional costs may include shipping and refunds to students who have purchased the textbook from us and are not eligible for a refund.
If you have questions or problems with this procedure, contact Chuck McCombie at extension 8240 or email email@example.com.