Since 1974, alumni, friends, faculty, and staff have created opportunities for LC students by giving to the Annual Fund. These gifts help make up the difference between the cost of education and the price of tuition.
Your participation matters at Lynchburg College. Here’s why…
Every year, thousands of LC alumni, parents, friends, and students make gifts to the College. These generous contributions range in size, but every gift is transformative, helping our students to discover, connect, and achieve great things around the globe.
Alumni participation is crucial for LC to thrive…
- Alumni participation is one of the key measures that various surveys such as US News & World Report considers when ranking colleges and universities. Your gift can help LC continue to climb in the rankings and is an investment in the value of your own degree.
- When added together, small gifts do big things. Think a gift of $25 won’t make a difference for LC? It definitely will. In the 2014 academic year, more than 4,600 donors supported LC – many gifts were under $100. Together, these gifts helped the College provide student scholarships, library and technology enhancements, career development programs, resources for athletics and much more.
- Your gift has the power to help LC raise even more. Many corporations and foundations use alumni participation as a determining factor in deciding whether or not to fund grant requests. Additionally, strong alumni participation attracts the support of larger donors who like to invest in success.
Your participation matters. Give today!
- The 2014-15 fiscal year runs from July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015
- The College’s Annual Fund has a goal to raise $700,000 from 3,305 donors by June 30, 2015
- All gifts and pledges completed before June 30 count toward the 2014-15 goal