The Transfer Scholarship Competition provides students who have demonstrated their academic achievement at the college level with an additional scholarship opportunity while also meeting with faculty and learning more about Lynchburg College programs.
You must be a traditional-age (24 or under) incoming transfer student who has submitted an application for admission to the College and must also complete the competition application in order to be considered. The competition is by invitation only.
$3,500, $2,500, and $1,500 awards
Scholarships are renewable for each year of study for those who maintain the required GPA. These scholarships are in addition to any academic awards for which the student may qualify at the time of admission.
- You must be a full-time, traditional age (24 years or younger) incoming transfer student who has completed or is in the process of completing 12 or more college credit hours.
- You must be applying for first-time enrollment at LC for the fall or spring semester. Applicants who have not yet received an admission decision may participate.
- You must apply for admission and apply for the fall scholarship competition by the deadline of October 31, 2016. You must apply for the spring scholarship competition by the deadline of March 1, 2017. Apply now!
- Competition dates are scheduled throughout the fall and spring semesters.
- The competition will consist of an interview with a faculty member on the LC campus.
- Once invited to compete, you must RSVP by the deadline listed on your invitation. A confirmation letter and campus map are provided.
- Scholarship award notifications will be mailed two weeks of the competition.
Contact Andrew DeSantis in the Office of Enrollment Services at 434.544.8305 or .