|Undergraduate tuition (per credit hour)||$475|
|Graduate tuition (per credit hour)
for arts, education and science programs
|Tuition, audit (per credit hour)||$237.50|
Note: Tuition rates for the EdD, MBA, and DPT programs will be posted separately.
|Room, single occupancy
(if available; per 3-week term)
|Room, double occupancy (per 3-week term)||$410|
On-campus housing is available only for the weeks in which you are enrolled in summer session courses. The residence hall has a full kitchen and a laundry facility.
Students must complete the Summer School Residential Agreement by April 25, 2016 to reserve housing.
A board plan is required for any student living on campus during summer sessions.
Residents are expected to follow the policies and procedures outlined in The Hornet student handbook.
Please note that summer school housing is only available for students through the last summer school session. After that time, students are expected to move out until fall semester. Early arrival into fall housing assignment is not permitted.
Summer School Session 1
- Students will remain in their academic residence through the first week of summer school classes.
- Check-in: Saturday, May 14. The Office of Residence Life will communicate check-in times and locations.
- Check-out: Saturday, May 28 by 12 p.m.
Summer School Session II and III
- Check-in: On Sunday prior to each session. The Office of Residence Life will communicate check-in times and locations.
- Check-out: On Saturday by 12 p.m. following the end of each session.
Late registration fee $5.
Tuition and other fees may be subject to change by the Board of Trustees at its discretion.