This year the Board of Trustees Retreat will focus on a Vision for 2020. The Strategic Planning Team will hold open meetings on campus to discuss and support that exploration. We anticipate updates to the Strategic Plan as a result of the exploration.
The Strategic Plan considers and reflects the College’s mission and institutional values.
- Goal 1: Pursuing Excellence in Student Learning
- Goal 2: Ensuring a Vibrant Student Community
- Goal 3: Fostering Environmental Sustainability
- Goal 4: Supporting Financial Vitality
Strategic Planning Team
- Strategic Planning Team Charge and Membership (PDF)
- Co-chaired by the vice presidents for Academic Affairs and for Business & Finance
- Key leaders for each part of the College’s Strategic Plan make regular presentations
- The Strategic Planning Team reviews projects/requests, then makes recommendations to the President for the allocation of funds
- Presentation meetings are open to campus guests
Strategic Planning Team Meeting Dates
- Sept. 1, 2015
- Sept. 15, 2015
- Oct. 6, 2015
- Nov. 3, 2015
- Nov. 17, 2015
- Dec. 1, 2015
- Jan. 19, 2016
- Feb. 9, 2016
- March 19, 2016
- Apr. 12, 2016
Meeting time is 11 a.m. through 12:50 pm. All are scheduled for Drysdale Student Center. Contact Lisa Womack or Debbie Driscoll for the specific location.